Hey Betty! We have mushroom with cheese spinach omelets with homemade biscuits and gravy and red grapes. Also freshly ground coffee and cheesecake with blueberries! How does that sound?

1. Vicky Sipes

As if your decorating weren’t perfection in itself, then I read your comment on the food you were preparing, and I’m sold. Thanks for such a pretty blog.

2. Maria

I want to sit down and have brunch with you on your delightful table! So pretty! I used the salad plates in the same pattern this week. They are so pretty! The menu sounds fantastic, too!

3. cathy@My1929Charmer

Lovely tablescape and I love your dishes, since I also have them. The pattern to the dishes are Rose Chintz by the Englisih Johnson Brothers. Also sounds like a great menu! Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you liked my Vintage Lid Towel Hooks.

4. Candy S

Biscuits and gravy? That sounds wonderful.. I love the rose chintz plates. They are beautiful for a summer brunch on the porch. Try to stay cool in the shade.

5. susie

Jan this table is so pretty and so serene looking love the rose pattern and your roses look lovely thank you for sharing such a pretty table with us.Susie

6. the Painted Apron

You have captivated me with your gorgeous flower photos~I adore the roses reflected on the silver platter~sorry about your pepper shaker, I break stuff all the time, super clutz!
    Jenna