1. sheliawilliamson

Hi Jan! OH, this is a lovely post. I love your pretty pillows of blue on your sofa and it’s just such a cozy looking place. That mimosa tree is so gorgeous! You did get some beautiful snaps.
    Be a sweetie,
    shelia 😉

2. Pat

Jan,
    Truly an enlightening post, dear one!!!
    The blues on your sofa are in perfect harmony with one another!!!
    I adore the photos of the gardens and the stream, also!!!
    Thanks for sharing!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

3. Nancy Roberts

HI Jan,

As always, everything looks beautiful. I absolutely love your style and share so many of the same likes. I am a color person too. I have to have color! I adore the the mix of fabrics you’ve assembled here. Toile and florals look so wonderful paired together.

Nancy

4. 1929charmer

I am a color girl too….I mean I couldn’t live in a white room unless i was in the hospital! I love all your pillows and I must have color too. Can’t live without it, and your room looks beautiful!

5. bj

I, too, love color…and using different patterns is such a delight to me. Love your pretty shades of blue. My post today is thanking HIM for a little sunshine and a bright blue sky….:)

6. Connie

I love the pictures of your beautiful Mimosa tree. Don’t they smell good and in Georgia they attract hummingbirds. Mine finally began to die after a long life and I still miss the wide shade it made in the back yard. They are wonderful for children to climb because they can have low branches. Thanks!

7. Miss Merry

Such a pretty sofa and table. I love the blues; the shades and prints are so complimentary. I especially love the blue “chintzy” pillow – it really reminds me of my grandmother’s house and it makes your cottage room seem even more cozy. Your table vignette is just precious.

8. Melissa

I totally hear you on the lack of color inspiration these days. I also like a little color in my home. I love the way you mixed patterns and colors (especially the toile) on your sofa.