1. betty brown

I love these rooms.Everytime i go to buy a sofa all you can get is gold or green or solids,i need floral.LOL In my eyes these rooms will always be in fashion.

2. sweet violets

I see friendly rooms…….welcoming, cheerful, warm and inviting!!! There is happy in every photo, I’ll take that any day over white, gray and cold…..just saying….

3. Melissa

Yay for all that color and floral print! I don’t see a hint of ’70s-inspired anything here. Here’s to hoping that bright pretty colors and old fashioned florals come back in a big way (and that ikat goes the way of the dodo). Thanks for sharing! Visiting from Amaze Me Monday.

4. Connie

Wow, what swoon worthy pictures. I love them all. Enjoyed reading the comments. Melissa really nailed it , didn’t she?

5. Sherry

Yes, I remember these looks. You really thought you needed a decorator to pull this off, now you just find stuff on the side of the road and make it over! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

6. Nancy Roberts

So many pretty spaces. I am a color lover myself and I prefer the more is more approach to decorating as well. They are cozy and comfortable spaces to me. Isn’t that checked ceiling adorable?