1. bobbi duncan

Jan, your vignette is so pretty, and I just love the art! Don’t you just love the smell of wisteria? I used to have a lot of it around our previous home, which made the entire air around our home smell heavenly–sure do miss it.

Oh, I do love it, Bobbi! The smell outside is intoxicating. It’s wonderful! But you know I can’t smell it inside. Thank you for coming by and commenting. I hope you have a great weekend.

2. Sarah

Jan, great idea to save the blooms before the rain. They are exquisite. Do they linger for very long? I know your home must smell as pretty as this mantel looks.

Thank you, Sarah! They don’t last very long once you cut them and put them in water. I may get two days out of them but they are so pretty that I don’t mind the mess they make. But I haven’t smelled them at all indoors. I wish I could. Thanks for commenting!

3. artandsand

I love each one of your beautiful photos.

I laughed to myself when I saw your title “before the rain”. Most of my blogging time has been during a California drought. Until this year, I never knew what a challenge it is to get photos on rainy days. I had to be strategic when I took my pics.

Thank you! Oh, that’s tough! I can’t imagine living through a drought for long. We get plenty of rain except for late summer we may dry up. Yes, I always try to get photos done on sunny days so I won’t be caught on a rainy day trying to do photos.

Jan,
    Your photography and home always bring me joy. The color pallet you use for your home and garden flow so effortlessly and beautifully.
    Thank you so much for sharing this stunning mantle with us at Thoughts Of Home On Thursday.

5. lauraingallsgunn

Your wisteria is gorgeous Jan! Your post is such a happy addition to Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Thank you SO much for sharing the joy.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

The wisteria is the perfect addition to your mantle. I can just imagine how wonderful your home smells! Thanks for sharing with SYC.