1. Carole Prisk

Love this room. I think the colors are perfect and all the florals make it look like a garden. I would love to curl up with a big, thick book and a cup of honey laced tea to spend a rainy afternoon reading and drowsing .

Carole, you just come on over anytime and I will have the tea ready for you! I can’t promise the rain but there’s plenty of books. Thank you for your kind comments!

2. Pam Richardson

Jan, I love the English garden feel of your space and of course, all the color! The eye has so many lovely things to take in! Blessings, Pam @ Everyday Living

3. Nancy Carlson

What a beautiful living room so full of sunshine and spring! I love the english country look! I recently found a print of the sweet girl with lambs like yours and was so pleased to see it on your beautiful mantel to give me ideas with mine! I live in a log home and need to brighten it up for spring. Thank you for the inspiration!
    Nancy

Thank you Nancy! She’s a keeper, that’s for sure. I love the colors in the print and it really works with just about anything. It’s a soft, sweet print that is timeless to me. I know you will enjoy yours for many years to come!

I had them made. That fabric has been around a long time and I always loved it. I had them made and they have served me well. They have all the colors I love. They weren’t as thick as I wanted once I hung them though. Later I ordered the solid red curtains and eventually it occurred to me to have them hung directly under the floral curtains. Together they work well in the cold winter months and help block the hot sun in the summer months. They give the curtains more ooph too, which was needed. Thanks for asking!

Jan,
    I do hope that you are on the mend now and resting up.
    I enjoyed the details of this fabulous room and oh the abundance of flowers and beautiful light. You combine your cherished pieces so beautifully.
    A pure delight for all of us to see!
    Thank you for sharing your joys and talents with us at Thoughts Of Home On Thursday!

It’s such a cozy room. Love everything about it! I agree, nothing to formal for me or too precious that the room can’t be lived in. What a beautiful gathering of flowers! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

6. Mary E.Dadds

I would love to know abit about the large throw pillows on the couches.The ones with the roses and flowers.Where do you find those?Love them a lot.

Thank you so much Mary. I wish I could help you but I bought this fabric a few years ago and had a lady make me pillow covers with them. My sofas came with loose pillows and I like to use different covers on them. I know it is hard to find floral fabrics now.