1. Connie Larry

This is just AMAZING stuff. i love it…

HGTV used to have segments by Kitty Bartholomew that showed this kind of ‘eye candy’.

I dislike how they have gone to ALL remodeling projects! UGH!!

________________________________

2. sandi magle

Ah, what do these all have in common? Besides the fact that my entire bathro0m fits in the space they simply allow for the tub. High ceilings, depth of color, a little bling, artwork, and the opulence you wish we could have in a piece of personal heaven. LOL, great post! Sandi

3. Tish

This was a breath of fresh air. I know the trend is white, beat up, less is more. But I do miss seeing
    the dark colors, the coziness that goes with it, the layers of pretties that create a collected look. Each of these photos are timeless in my opinion. Their not trendy and have so much character. You simply can’t go wrong when you live with what you love and not always follow trends! I often wonder if real people with real families with real lives live in those all white homes!

Thank you Tish! We live through different trends and I think some are just naturally drawn more to different looks. I do think it is important to be true to yourself and what you love. But then there might be some part of a trend that we can try and see if it gives us a little different look that we might enjoy. Thanks for commenting!

I love this style of decorating and although I have gone a little more streamlined in our new home, I will never stop loving this decor.
    Thank you for sharing this and dear Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pit- I loved that movie! Death Takes A Holiday-I do believe.

I do love a touch of romance in my home. You’ve shared some gorgeous photos, but my favorite is the Kate Forman with the checkered chair. Well, Anthony and Brad rate pretty high as well. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.

6. lauraingallsgunn

As a bather I thoroughly enjoyed every image in this post! I am a bit late to the TOHOT party this week due to my college semester finals but I’m so glad that I didn’t miss this. Have a wonderful week.