Jan,
    Timeless elegance, charming exquisiteness, gentle living and gorgeous color offer a gracious lifestyle.
    Thank you for sharing this inspiration today at the Garden Party!
    Pinned too:)

2. Stacey

Every little bit of this is beautiful, Jan. I have to say a special thanks for the photos of the Rose of Sharon. I’ve always loved those bushes but realize I’ve taken for granted the artistry of the blooms. I can see that in your photos.

Thanks so much for being part of our garden party. We love having you. 🙂

That is so sweet of you to say Stacey. I truly appreciate that so much. The older I get the more I appreciate nature. It gives us so many gifts and most of it is free to just admire and breathe in. I think it’s God’s grins.

3. Sandi Magle

I hold my breath everytime I click on your blog, because I know my soul will be enveloped with COLOR! …every picture oozes the pallette of the Impressionists, Simply in love with you home and style, Thanks so much for sharing your home and garden, Sandi

Wow, your photos are stunning as always! I love the smell of Gardenias. Wish they grew here! I just planted my Dahlia bulbs. We have to treat them as an annual. They are worth it because they are so stunning! Love the flowers in your home! Thanks for sharing with the Garden Party.

Thank you Jann! We planted the dahlia bulbs last year for the first time in pots. They stayed outside this winter huddled together on the back porch. They are up and growing, it will be interesting to see how they do.

Jan,
    I planted dahlias this year in my new garden spot and they have risen from the ground and are making their way slowly but surely towards the sky.
    Can’t wait for them to bloom-yours are gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for sharing such beauty and inspiration with us at TOHOT!

6. Laura

Hi Jan-
    I always love seeing what you have done in your home or garden.
    I love all of the hot colors in your garden.
    Thank you for joining us at TOHOT!

7. Merillion

Beautiful feast for the eyes! Thank you for that.. I’m amazed at how whatever flower prints you have combined look so together & perfect.