1. Myrna

Lovely home. Before moving to FL, I grew up on the eastern side of the state, then lived in Richmond for many years. We used to go to Charlottesville in the fall for apples.
    Brings back a lot of memories. Don’t forget to post pictures next spring.

I know you enjoyed the beauty of the area, Myrna. Yes, I am sure it will be beautiful again in the Spring! It is such a beautiful area. Thank you for commenting.

2. Jacki

I could move right in! Hope she will let you share more as she updates this wonderful house. Thanks for posting this.

3. Lori

Such a lovely welcoming home! Thanks for posting so many pics for us to see – feels like I was there! Visiting from Art & Sand link party.

4. Sarah

This is a gorgeous home. I could move right in. I love all her beautiful collections and how she styles vignettes in her home. Thanks for sharing.

This was a marvelous treat and therapy for the soul. I follow Karen on IG too and I am always inspired by her home and her posts on nature.
    It was nice to read that you like green as well. We chose neutral walls for our new home and quite a bit of tongue on groove for several walls and the kitchen ceiling.
    I enjoy adding the color to my life in upholstery and accents. Green is one of my favorite choices!
    Lovely post.

Thank you Jemma! It was a treat to share Karen’s home. She is surrounded by beautiful scenery and her home is exceptional. Oh yes, I am a green lover for sure. It goes with everything and is perfect alone.

6. Sandi magle

Wow, I know now why I so resist changing my green walls. The blues/greens and rich deep reds are just home to me. Love this post…and she is definitely a design treasure. Gorgeous home.!
    Thanks for sharing this Jann, Sandi

7. Stacey

I will gladly follow her on Instagram! Thank you for sharing this absolutely beautiful home with us, Jan and Karen.

Happy Thoughts of HOme.