1. Gail

You and I… Twins separated at birth. I rarely knock over tall items, but emotionally, I feel cncern that I might knock them over- I don’t need that pressure from decor items, so no tiered stands fo me. Plus my frisky cats run around, so not spindly, tall plant stands either. Thanks for sharing your lovely alternative.

Thank you Gail! I thought it was just us! Ha ha!! I am bad about reaching and turning around and not realizing how close something is. But I think my family may be worse!

2. Laura

Jan- true confession.
    I have a bias. You have the touch and I feel that way because I love what you love- blue and white. This is stunning as always and I agree- tiered trays can be risky to keep standing 🙂

Thank you for joining us!
    Laura
    White Spray Paint

3. Stacey

Jan, this is beautiful. The pears are the perfect nod to fall. I love natural things like that as part of our decor. You always make everything pretty. 🙂

4. Wendy @ September Violets

Your tray is lovely and elegant. I love the simple items you chose to display on such a pretty silver tray, and those roses are just gorgeous! What a beautiful painting by your great grandmother. It really adds a rich background to your display. My tiered tray is on my kitchen table, but I know it won’t survive if I leave it there more than a day. Sadly I will have to take it apart before things get broken … I can so relate to your fears 😉

Thanks Wendy! I know the tiered trays are such a great look but I didn’t want to see it flying across the room. I love my little dogs too much to risk them being hurt. The people will survive! Ha ha!!

5. mommacan

THe colors are just wonderful and timeless. I have a roses only Christmas on my bucket list. I am going to pin this one for reference.

6. AnnMarie

Just beautiful! I would never think to put pears and apples and roses together but it works beautifully! Love the accent of the green pumpkin and the pretty lamp. Oh, and I drop EVERYTHING!