1. theoldone300

WOW!! I so love LOVE those pumpkins—the prettiest I think I have ever seen!!!! (ps—when I go to leave a reply it types in white with a light gray background which makes it very hard to see what I am typing until the comment gets posted; then it becomes normal. It didn’t used to be like this (some months ago). I was wondering if there was anything you could do about it!!

2. Maria Brittis

The post was very inspiring, bu love the pumpkins. We all have a ton in common and glad we were able to do this link party. You seem to enjoy your life and blogging is just an added wonderful craft. Mariais

3. Mary-The Boondocks Blog

Jan I know exactly what you mean about not being able to plan out a post before hand. I sometimes try but it seems that it takes on a life of its own and takes me in the direction it wants to go in. The pumpkins are gorgeous and we bloggers do worry about that light. You captured the thought process of a bloggers mind perfectly. Wouldn’t it be great to be like sonny and just be in the moment?

Ha ha ha! Yes, it would be! You are too funny:)! Blogging is an around the clock job for sure. You keep taking things in and turning it into something else and it goes on and on. I have to force myself to walk away at times because it’s just sensory overload for sure. Thanks for commenting, Mary!

4. Debrashoppeno5

You have created lovely vignettes. And described a typical over 50 bloggers day. We aren’t running after children but caring for our cats and dogs,trying to create, write, take photos and learn the darn technical stuff. Would we have it any other way?

Thank you Debra! Would we have it any other way?! That’s the craziness of it all we wouldn’t change a thing. Always moving to the next project and feeling energized for it and exhausted at the same time. Thanks so much for vising and commenting, Debra!

Thanks Marie! That is so true! It’s also a time worm hole and you can’t keep up with the time of day or date. I am doing better by checking my calendar and knowing what day of the week it is! 🙂

5. Vikki

I’ve just found your blog and am enjoying it very much. Your photos are always beautiful and I look forward to seeing what’s next. I love the “over-50-club”–that outlook gives a depth the younger ones don’t have yet.

6. Florence

Yes, your photos are always gorgeous, and so are the grey roses and the velvet pumpkins. I’ve never seen gray ones either. I really don’t plan blog posts. It’s all in my head & I don’t plan with a calendar, like the experts say to do. A topic will just come to me, and I hope that always continues. I recently sold a silver tray just like the one you are showing there. Silver trays tend to do well for me on Etsy.
    Florence (another Fab/Fifty gal)

Thanks for your visit, Florence! Glad to hear from another blogger that doesn’t plan posts. I kept thinking I must be nuts but it works out the best for me! Ooh, so you are a seller on Etsy! I will have to check you out!